Ruby Riott is a professional wrestler from Indiana, United States of America. She was born on January 9, 1991 and Ruby performs under RAW brand.
Let’s have a look at some of the interesting and mind-blowing facts about Ruby Riott’s personal and professional life.
1. Her original name is “Dori Elizabeth Prange” but she performs under the ring name Ruby Riott.
2. She confessed that her name ‘Ruby’ is inspired by a song from Rancid and ‘Riot’ is inspired by her punk rock background.
3. In November 2017, she formed “Riott Squad” with her two fellow female wrestlers Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan in a SmackDown episode.
4. Ruby is a tattoo lover. She is having various tattoos on her hands, legs and below to neck as well. One of the recent tattoos she has got on her leg designed by popular artist Amber Olsen. The tattoo based on the song cover art “She’s Gonna Break Soon” by Les Than Jake.
5. She doesn’t share much about her personal life on social media but in June 2018, Ruby confirmed that she is dating fellow wrestler Jake Something. On a social media platform she shared picture of couple by quoting “I don’t normally post much about my personal life on Instagram, but with a hunk like this as my wedding date, how could I resist? 😍”
How do you rate Ruby’s career? Do you like her?
Share your views with us in comment section.